Edit: accidentally posted in the wrong forum, the question is about Jira Server
When I tried to add custom fields, the ones which have a standard type (text, label, etc..) appear correctly, but when I try to add a field which is defined by an add-on, it pops up this notification: "The field was added successfully, but you do not have edit permissions."
It first happened on my live instance, but managed to get the same error on the test instance started by the plugin SDK, both with Jira versions 7.13.0 (the one in the generated plugin POM) and 8.7.1 (edited the POM / the version of my instance)
Steps to reproduce:
- start up a new Jira instance (atlas-clean and then atlas-run with the linux SDK)
- login, create example project just to have some example issues
- Go to Admin / apps and install an addon which comes with custom fields, I installed vLinks (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219910/vlinks-easy-issue-linking?hosting=server&tab=support) and MyGroovy (https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1218755/mygroovy?hosting=server&tab=overview)
- navigate to an issue, click "Admin" / "Add Field", create new text field --> field appears correctly
- same way, try to create now a field from vLinks --> field does not appear, notification "The field was added successfully, but you do not have edit permissions." is shown.
I could not figure out what that missing permission could be, can anyone help with that?
(Since the exact same problem happened on the SDK test instance, don't think my server context is relevant, but it's the Atlassian Docker image "atlassian/jira-software:jdk8" with Postgres, running on Ubuntu)