Hi Team,
I have one query, i want to show transition screen only when date field condition is true otherwise no transition screen to pop-up. I have a scriptrunner plugin but don't know, what to do and how to do. please help.
Hi @Vikrant Yadav
Interesting question. What you can do is create 2 transitions from the same source to target state. Something like Start Progress and Start Progress (Review in Future).
Transition: Start Progress will have no transition screen and a Script Condition as shown below.
cfValues['Review Date'] < new Date()
Transition: Start Progress (Review in Future) will have a transition screen and a Script Condition as shown below.
cfValues['Review Date'] > new Date()
This is the simplest way I can immediately think of. Let me know if it works.
Ravi
Hello @Vikrant Yadav ,
you could use Validator for that transition, Date Compare Validator to be specific. Jira does not let you transition to the next status if this validator is set:
More info on Validators here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiracloud/advanced-workflow-configuration-776636620.html#Advancedworkflowconfiguration-validators
Let me know if that helped.
Regards,
Adam
Hi @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ Thanks a lot
Glad it was useful. I also made a video demonstrating how it can be done using SR4J.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.