1.I want to buy Enhancer plugin ,but now I find Enhancer plugin version 5.52.1 is incompatible with jira version 7.3.1. when I add configuration time between in progress to resolved,I found it can‘t save. Error detail as follow:
Referer URL: http://10.217.124.13:10080/plugins/servlet/jep/configure/customfields
com.atlassian.activeobjects.internal.ActiveObjectsSqlException: There was a SQL exception thrown by the Active Objects library:
Database:
- name:MySQL
- version:5.7.24
- minor version:7
- major version:5
Driver:
- name:MySQL Connector Java
- version:mysql-connector-java-5.1.46 ( Revision: 9cc87a48e75c2d2e87c1a293b2862ce651cb256e )
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'
com.atlassian.activeobjects.internal.ActiveObjectsSqlException: There was a SQL exception thrown by the Active Objects library:
Database:
- name:MySQL
- version:5.7.24
- minor version:7
- major version:5
Driver:
- name:MySQL Connector Java
- version:mysql-connector-java-5.1.46 ( Revision: 9cc87a48e75c2d2e87c1a293b2862ce651cb256e )
com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLIntegrityConstraintViolationException: Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'
at com.atlassian.activeobjects.internal.EntityManagedActiveObjects.create(EntityManagedActiveObjects.java:94) [?:?]
at com.atlassian.activeobjects.osgi.TenantAwareActiveObjects.create(TenantAwareActiveObjects.java:266) [?:?]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) [?:1.8.0_102]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) [?:1.8.0_102]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) [?:1.8.0_102]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498) [?:1.8.0_102]
at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:317) [spring-aop-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceInvoker.doInvoke(ServiceInvoker.java:56) [?:?]
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.importer.support.internal.aop.ServiceInvoker.invoke(ServiceInvoker.java:60) [?:?]
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179) [spring-aop-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.doProceed(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:133) [spring-aop-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:121) [spring-aop-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179) [spring-aop-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.util.internal.aop.ServiceTCCLInterceptor.invokeUnprivileged(ServiceTCCLInterceptor.java:70) [?:?]
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.util.internal.aop.ServiceTCCLInterceptor.invoke(ServiceTCCLInterceptor.java:53) [?:?]
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179) [spring-aop-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
at org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.service.importer.support.LocalBundleContextAdvice.invoke(LocalBundleContextAdvice.java:57) [?:?]
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179) [spring-aop-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.doProceed(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:133) [spring-aop-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.aop.support.DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.invoke(DelegatingIntroductionInterceptor.java:121) [spring-aop-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179) [spring-aop-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:207) [spring-aop-4.1.6.RELEASE.jar:4.1.6.RELEASE]
at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy3713.create(Unknown Source) [?:?]
at com.tuncaysenturk.jira.plugins.enhancer.service.i.a(JepDatabaseService.java:1229) [?:?]
at com.tuncaysenturk.jira.plugins.enhancer.service.i.a(JepDatabaseService.java:67) [?:?]
at com.tuncaysenturk.jira.plugins.enhancer.b.d.d(ConfigureCustomfieldsServlet.java:320) [?:?]
at com.tuncaysenturk.jira.plugins.enhancer.b.d.doPost(ConfigureCustomfieldsServlet.java:262) [?:?]
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:648) [servlet-api.jar:?]
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:729) [servlet-api.jar:?]
at