We currently have Confluence 3.4.9. We are considering upgrading to Confluence 4.x or 5.x when it is available.
We have a lot of live templates using the CustomWare scaffolding and reporting plugins that are quite complex. Previously they have been developed with wiki markup and copied into various wiki spaces where I have space admin access by copying the wiki markup.
With 4.x and above and the elimination of the wiki markup editor I don't see how I can copy a template from one space to another.
Is there a way to:
- access wiki markup for copying the template
- copying a template from one wiki space to another
- importing a page into a wiki space as a template with space admin access
without this capability, the attraction to upgrade actually loses functionality. Manually recreating the templates in multiple wiki spaces is not an option as they are complex enough to make manual replication problematic.
Please give some guidance on this issue as it affects our ability to upgrade.
Thanks!