I have been asked to determine if there is anyway to make the customer's issue search experience more refined. I don't see a way to do this in the documentation. Anyone have any thoughts?
Can you please elaborate more on what kind of issue search you want to refine for the customers. Is it the initial search for what issue to create or the search for already created issues on the Requests page?
Cheers,
Boyan
I would think the request we got from our customer boils down to:
1. adding additional fields to sort or search by to the default search/ history page
2. search either the content or the description of a previous request
Hi,
The standard search page is not customizable. You can try the app we created - Advanced Portal Reports. It allows to show more fields, sort, rearrange, export to CSV, etc.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.