How to create confluence pages from JIRA using scripted post-function
Confluence is not connected as primary .
here is an example to get you started. You can change this your needs
https://library.adaptavist.com/entity/create-a-confluence-page-for-each-subtask-of-an-issue
Hi @Krishnanand Nayak
Thanks for your reply .
I need to create pages where the confluence is not connected as primary .:(
Regards
Hasna
here is a solution where you can create a page using the Confluence REST API
https://community.developer.atlassian.com/t/how-to-create-a-confluence-page-with-scriptrunner-via-rest-api/23695
Hi Hasna
We launched a new app that allows you to create pages from templates through Jira Workflow post-function and store the Confluence page in a Jira customfield to apply more actions like:
Workflow postfuntions
Workflow conditions
And so much more.
Please give it a try, I believe it would streamline alot of repeated effort on your team
Jira Confluence Workflow Extensions (JCWE)
Give it a try I am confident you'll love it.
If you have any inquires or requests please drop me an email at admin@innovura.io
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.