Screenshot.pngI am on version 5.8.
Is it possible to change the default Attachment Office Icons. I would like to upload Word, Excel, and PowerPoint .pngs and use those instead of the default Confluence Office icons; they are not intuitive.
Screenshot.png
Could you give us a screenshot so we know what Icons you're trying to replace?
Thanks Steve..please see attached
Confluence Server is by far the easiest application to modify visually since you can apply custom HTML Layouts and styles from within the application, without modifying source files.
It looks like the question was answered best by David Simpson of App Fusions. You should check this answer out, it's a great answer, but you should essentially:
This is the most lightweight and flexible solution. You must ensure that you 'bring' the update along when you upgrade the application.
Is There a Macro for Returning a File Type's Icon?
I should note: I haven't tested this, although I'll give it a shot at some point.
thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.