I have a pipeline that sets up up environment variables in an artifact in the first step, which precedes a series of parallel steps which consume the artifact . I was not able to make this first step be manual due to a Bitbucket limitation, so I added a second step which adds `trigger: manual` to stop the pipeline before the parallel steps, this being the goal. Thing is, the first two steps flag the pipeline as a successful build, despite the icon being different, yet green. This new icon is a green filled circle within a circle outline. The success icon I had seen up to this point has been a checkbox in a circle. From the pipelines page:

Here is the pipeline itself, when in this limbo state:

At this point, the pipeline is considered built, and since we only require 1 successful build, the branch can be merged, but it should not be. I've changed the settings to enforce 2 builds, but the above is still only considered 1 build.
This pipeline is triggered from pull request submissions. The goal is to build pull request branches, but to have builds always happen manually.
Thoughts?