Hi all,
I'm a newbee with Insight + JSD ==> sorrry if my question is too basic.
I'm searching for the capability to design in Insight a pool of Business Services (linked to assets) in order to be able to manage the health of these BS (i.e. the example of the SAP BS in this article https://blog.valiantys.com/en/apps/assets-incident-management-process/).
How to do that ? Particular object type ? Does a template exist ?
Shall I ask the question to mindville's support ?
Thanks
Regards
Hi,
There's no template - create a new Object type and then add all of the parameters/attributes you like - linked assets, business owner, business criticality, value, etc etc.
thanks Jimmy
have a nice day
Unfortunately, there is no template, so you have to configure everything yourself. Just be vigilant because you need to configure everything correctly.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.