Hi,
I am trying to export sil programs from one instance to other, is there a way to do it, Please advice.
Thanks in advance!
Hi Martin,
Yes, but there are some things to note. You can copy the SIL files from one instance to another, but their references will not be copied(workflow conditions/validators/post functions and so on). That's why we created KIWI, a plugin designed to copy a workflow with all the necessary fields/scripts/schemes.
Regards,
Silviu
Hi, Please explain, how can I do it without KIWI. and If I want to use KIWI, Do I need to purchase it ?
Hi, You will have to manually update the workflow to reflect the actual SIL path(if it's different). If the path is the same, you don't have to do anything. Yes, KIWI must be purchased, if you choose this way.
Hello everyone,
Silviu Burcea Martin Jerome Raj D by manually update the workflow you mean descriptor update in jirawokflows? Or should I update something else?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.