I have rules set on our board to add and remove labels as the projects get closer to their due date. These labels are suppose to change at 24, 48, 96 and 144 hours.
[Rules Butler Example] "when a due date between 24 and 48 hours from now is set on a card, remove the purple "P4 - NOT URGENT" label from the card, remove the red "P1 - TOP PRIORITY" label from the card, remove the yellow "P3 - WHEN AVAILABLE" label from the card, and add the orange "P2 - SEMI-URGENT" label to the card"
[Due Dates Butler Example] "24 hours before a card is due, remove the orange "P2 - SEMI-URGENT" label from the card, and add the red "P1 - TOP PRIORITY" label to the card"
I have done a few variations on these rules (changed the hours, changed it to days, done it in both "due date" and "rules" on Butler etc.) but it doesn't seem to be acknowledging a change and then applying the rule.
I have tested this. If the time is 12:30, I create a new card and set a a time of 12:31 the next day, or 24:01 away. When the clock hits 12:31 today, Trello highlights the due date in yellow and give the card a notification. However, it doesn't trigger the rule.
Trello says under my "Usage Log" that "I'm tracking 7 cards with due dates on this board. New due dates or changes to existing due dates will be tracked automatically." TO me that says yes it is tracking but the rules are not executing.
I do not know how to fix this and I have tried numerous variations.
Any help would be appreciated.