I have a custom field, Select List- Multi Choice which appears like this for example:
one, two, three, four
Can I make it appear like:
one
two
three
four
thanks!
Unfortunately, the custom field included in JIRA does not provide such an option. I am guessing the design decision is to efficiently use the available screen real-estate.
If there is no alternative in the Marketplace, you might need to develop your own plugin, https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/custom-field/.
Depending on the purpose of the field, I'd suggest a free checklist app, e.g. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1216137/agility-checklist-for-jira-free?hosting=server&tab=overview
Paid apps give you even more functionality - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=server&product=jira&query=checklist
Hope that helps
ty - we have checklist.. this is not a checklist field.. This is select list with multi options.
Hi Julie,
If it's not a checklist field, then I would agree with @sukkeong
Ok on checklist totally get it.. Is there a way to add a Jira filter with Checklist field to Confluence and have it appear on separate lines? ty!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.