Hi,
We have a Jira software self hosted server instance for our R&D department and recently we have a servicedesk self hosted instance for the customer support department.
Manually I can create issues in jira and link them with SD requests. I want to automated this proces on a state change of the request in SD. When linked, I want the request to be in sync with the linked issue. On certain status changes of the linked issue in jira software, the SD request should change to another state automatically.
I've read an article on how to do that ( (https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskcloud/blog/2017/12/automatically-create-linked-issues-from-new-requests?_ga=2.172263072.2008128397.1578472736-103221097.1549351740).
But unfortunately this does not work for me. Does this functionality is not provided in the server version?
I've tried other add-ons; scriptrunner and automation for jira. I can create linked issue in a SD project but not in a Jira software project.
What is the problem?
Kind regards,
Frank