hi
please advise how to fix synchrony errors
Hello, @C.Faysal ! As I understand, you are currently facing some kind of issue with synchrony in Confluence.
However, it is not clear what kind of issue you are currently facing. There a few issues that can affect an instance. Since posting a fix or workaround for every one of them, I believe we can start by taking a look at our troubleshooting page.
Here we go:
[Confluence Server] Troubleshooting Collaborative Editing
The synchrony service is responsible for the Collaborative editing feature that is present in Confluence. Having a problematic service can result in issues in this feature or the feature not working at all.
I would like to have a more in-depth understanding of your issue. With this in mind, I devised this short list of questions. Here it is:
What kind of issue are you facing? Is there any error shown on your screen when collaborative editing is used? Whatever the issue is, is it affecting more than one use in your instance? Was there any change applied to your instance prior to this issue?
Let us hear from you! Looking forward to your reply.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.