Hi everyone!
I'm looking for some design inspiration. Is anyone willing to share screen shots of their Intranet pages?
Thank you!D
While we're not winning any design awards, we've got our info well organized. We're using Scroll Viewport for our public website and help center, so that makes them look really nice.
Hi Matt
If you are able please test Linchpin Intranet suite addon
There is amazing demo available demonstration.linchpin-intranet.com
There is another nice Aura addon from same SeibertMedia you will love and will change your Intranet look.
We just tested out Linpin and it looks pretty cool.👍🏻
Thanks for the shout out @Julius Zatroch Hey @Destini Burns,
I am a consultant for Seibert Media, the creators of the Linchpin Intranet Suite. I would love to meet with you to discuss your needs and give you a live demo of the Linchpin Intranet Suite. You can schedule a meeting with me here: https://calendly.com/chelke. Otherwise you can email me at chelke@seibert-media.net for any questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks,Colin Helke
My marketplace apps News Board Lite and News Board provide a news page for Confluence Cloud sites that was inspired by contemporary intranet design.
This is the default "look and feel" for News Board:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.