Hello
I added a Date picker custom field to my issue screen. It shows text box and calendar picker next to it, when I click on calendar picker it does not show the calendar.
Any idea why this could happen.
Please let me know.
Thanks
Abe
Hi Abraham Abe,
Are you getting any javascript errors? Which browser are you using? Did you install any Jira Suite Utilities plugin and configure date picker as mandatory field? Have you changed the date/time format in your Looks and Feel page?
In this case, please check the following information.
Hope its helps.
John
I have installed JIRA Suite Utilities.
I think my problem is simpler than that, it has got to do with permissions. I can see the calandar when I click Icon, when I login as one user and not when other.
Can you please tell me which permission can have this effect (Edit issue?). Just want to understand what is going on..
Hi,
As far as I know nothing to do with edit issue permission, Because when edit issue permission is not there, you will not be able to view the edit screen itself.Is it happening always for that particular user ? or is it temporary ? If it is temporary then it may be a server glitch.
I just made a page with a calendar on it. Did you enable it with some javascript? Or did you just put the elements on the page?
It is happening always for a particular user (admin)
I just created a date picker custom field and put in a screen (my screen has many tabs)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.