I need to see the Created vs Resolved chart for differnt periods. But the widget allow me just to define the number of days starting from today back.
I would expect to be able to set the start date and the end date.
thanks
HI Martina,
Go to the Project->Reports->Created vs Resolved.
Then you can select from dropdown.
Unfortunately you can't do this out of the box. I think you can find some plugin that allow you to set start date and end date.
hope this helps
I can't find this option in jira server and jira cloud. Are you using a plugin ?
You can find more info here too :
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Created-v-s-resolved-Chart/qaq-p/888220
Understood, very useful feature, I would expect to have it natively.
thanks to all for the prompt replies!
Hello,
I am configuring this chart, however my visualization is not displaying the resolved issues (only the cretated ones), do you know why that may be happening?
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.