I want to delete multiple work logs in Jira of all tickets in closed status at the same time. Please help.
Hi
At the first write a JQL :
project="" and status= closed and timespent is not empty
then in the right above you see tools and select it and in bulk change, select edit issues then in the edit, delete timespent field and save it.
Thank you for your answer. But I couldn't find the 'delete timespent' field in the 'edit issues' option.
You can use JMWE with the following on some kind of event or schedule to delete all of the worklogs on an issue
{% for id in issue | worklog | field("id") %}{{ "/rest/api/3/issue/:issue/worklog/:logID" | callJira(verb="Delete",params={"issue":issue.key,"logID":id}) | dump(2)}} {% endfor %}
What if I only wanted to delete worklog entries that are more than 30 days old and only for all issues that are resolved (Done)?
hello can you help me to use jmwe to delete worklogs only logged by a certain user? thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.