Hello,
We use the UI button macro a lot inside our space pages, ex> for links to our documentation as it give a nice design! There is, however, an issue! The content inside the macro does not come up in search results.
For example..I have different UI buttons titled with our various documentation. When I search for "migration notes" for example, it did not come up at all in the search results, as the content is inside the macro. Even when placed inside double quotations...This is of course a big issue.
This is obviously a bug....I faced the same issue with other macros as well, such as UI tabs, UI expand, etc. Generally, I noticed this issue with all macros that provide good design!
It seems here, we have to choose between "look and feel" and functionality. Obviously, we need to have both: to be able to use all the nice macros without jeopardizing the search functionality.
Any workaround to avoid this issue??
Thanks a lot!