What is the recommended number of pages per space? Is there a loading or other problem if there are more that a certain number of pages? What can you tell from your experience?
Hi @Effrosyni Gavriilidou ,
I've never heard about limitation in number of pages in Space.
We have a space with more than 4000 pages and we've never faced such a loading problem.
Although in a Page itself, when I created a confiform with 600 rows, its load time was about 60s!
But It doesn't affect other pages within the space.
There is no limit to the number of pages but you will need more server resources as your confluence instance grows. See this thread for more info: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/How-Many-Number-of-Pages-can-we-create-in-One-space/qaq-p/1169057
So you say that you have loading problems when you add too many macros per page? I am interested to make many pages with many tabs each. Any thoughts about that?
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.