Hello,
I'm new using atlassian product with trial license. How do I can connect subversion via VPN on Jira ?
Thanks
There are some add-ons available on the Marketplace supporting JIRA-Subversion integration:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?q=subversion
I would say that most of them should work via VPN without any problem.
As all of them integrate JIRA with Subversion by parsing the commit messages looking for JIRA issue keys embedded, then a good criteria to chose one would be based on
Thanks for your advice,
Dear sir, I don't know how to install this plugin yet. I have using free trial attlasian product. I haven't found facility to install any plugin on universal plugin manager on my account, could you help about this situation ?
plugins has been renamed to add-ons on JIRA 6.
Then look for Subversion add-ons from the UPM.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.