After a long time where it was down, I started up my test Confluence server. After running OS updates (Ubuntu 18.04 LTS), I'm now getting the following message ("mydomain" replaces the actual domain name):
"Your URL doesn't matchConfluence's base URL is set to https://cl-confluence.mydomain.com but you are accessing Confluence from https://cl-confluence.mydomain.comundefined.<link>Update base URL </link>"
I'm using Apache to handle the proxying and certificate. I get the error with both Chrome and MS Edge. The DNS is set up correctly, and the certificates are valid and installed correctly.
When I click on the "Update base url" link, I get redirected to "https://cl-confluence.mydomain.com/admin/undefined/admin/editgeneralconfig.action"
Any idea as to what's amiss?
I ran into the same issue and spent a whole day debugging before figuring it out: I had a Header set Content-Security-Policy setting in Apache that was messing things up. Check for any recent adds to httpd.conf!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.