I keep having a very annoying error in my Jirs Service Desk instance.
Service desk agents keep not recieveing notifications on comment being added to the issue.
When the comment is added - the agent (a reporter or a watcher) goesn't recieve notification on the comment
The worst thing, the error is not permanent, it occurs from time to time and is difficult to catch/
(though notificaton helper says all is fine, the user-agent in question , being a watcher or reporter, is suppose d to recieve notifications
The only interesting thing I am seeing in the logs
2020-03-03 18:27:55,157 PsmqAsyncExecutors-job:thread-1149 WARN godneva 1107x131501x1 oc4jjw 172.17.23.3,127.0.0.1 /secure/CommentAssignIssue.jspa [c.atlassian.ozymandias.SafePluginPointAccess] Unable to run plugin code because of 'com.atlassian.servicedesk.api.NoSuchEntityException - sd.customerview.error.requestTypeNotFound'.
2020-03-04 10:08:23,248 PsmqAsyncExecutors-job:thread-1412 WARN o.larina 608x168215x1 yptlmc 172.17.24.21,127.0.0.1 /secure/CommentAssignIssue.jspa [c.atlassian.ozymandias.SafePluginPointAccess] Unable to run plugin code because of 'com.atlassian.servicedesk.api.NoSuchEntityException - sd.customerview.error.requestTypeNotFound'.
(the users in bold are those who actually added comments, notifications on which failed to come)
The only common thind I've been able to notice about all issues, where the error occurs is that all of them a created from insude Jira and are not mapped to any customer-request type.
I've been unable to resolve this for quite some time now, and I am looking forward to any advice.