Hi, I am managing a small team at a software company.
Here is our typical workflow:
-issue is assigned to programmer
-programmer works on issue
-when programmer has finished implementing the work in the software development editor, they assign the issue to QA
-every 2 weeks, a new build is made of the app
-QA tests issues assigned to them by testing work in the newly released build
-QA either resolves the issue if it is fixed, or reassigns to the programmer if it is not
We make a new build every couple weeks, which is mostly used internally. We have a more major release every few months (although we may be trying to make more frequent public releases in the future)
I am trying to properly integrate the Fix Version field so it can be most useful for our workflow, and so I can get meaningful info from JIRA's reports.
Currently, we use Fix Version to apply to an overarching project, over the course of months. However, I am wondering if instead we should use Fix Version to apply to each build we make.
I am not sure how Fix Version. Should it apply to the more frequent build version, even though that is more for internal use? Or should it apply to the more broad project release, which is a more significant goal, but much more infrequent?
Additionally, I am unsure how "releasing a version" (in the JIRA sense) meshes with our workflow. The most logical thing to me is to release a version when the build is made--however, at that point, zero issues have been completed, since they all still have to be resolved by QA. It isn't until after the build is made that we call any issues done. Furthermore, there will be builds made that will NOT be released to the public, since they will be found to be too buggy by QA.
Any advice on how I can get JIRA versions to work for us is appreciated.