I have issues in Jira with an Epic Link called "XYZ :: Continuous Delivery", across multiple projects. The XYZ is one word that is different in the Epic Link in every project. For me, to be able to report on all such issues (together, all projects combined) on a Jira dashboard using Rich Filter Gadgets, and as one metric, how do I write the JQL query for it in the Smart Filters section? I have tried using below scripts but it isn't working. The operator '~' is not supported by the 'Epic Link' field. I am unaware of the operators supported by the 'Epic Link' field. Thank you in advance for your support!
"Epic Link" ~ "Continuous"
"Epic Link" ~ "Continuous Delivery"
"Epic Link" ~ "Continuous*"
"Epic Link" ~ "Continuous*"
"Epic Link" CONTAINS "Continuous*"
"Epic Link" CONTAINS "Continuous Delivery"
":: Continuous Delivery" IS "Epic Link"
":: Continuous Delivery" WAS "Epic Link"
"Continuous Delivery" IS "Epic Link"
"Continuous Delivery" WAS "Epic Link"
"Continuous Delivery" ~ "cf[12940]" ----> cf[12940] is Jira value of the field "Epic Link"
I have referred to the below documentation:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver0713/advanced-searching-965542847.html#Advancedsearching-CONTAINS~CONTAINS:~
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver0713/search-syntax-for-text-fields-965542863.html