Dear Partners,
How can we setup when user click some assigned space , it will show another web site page together ?The another web site page content is feedback form. Thank you.
Add a link for feedback into the page?
I suspect you want something more than that, but I'm not sure what you are looking for.
Dear Nic Brough,
We would like to show another web page when user click assigned space home as shown as below, how can we do it ? Thank you.
feedback page.jpg
Ok, so you want a popup instead of going to a new page, but I'm still unclear on quite where you want the link to be placed. Can you not just put a hyperlink in the body?
If possible we wish can show a popup web page in some space home page. We think user can click the page content directly . Thank you.
Hi, Hsu Yao Chang!
To insert HTML element in your Confluence space you need to:
By the way, to organize your feedback form I can recommend you to try Customer Case:https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/customer-case-for-jira/cloud/overview
With this is add-on for JIRA you can create your own feedback/support forums on individual pages with personal domain names. Then you can turn users' feedback into issues for JIRA projects.Hope it helps you! Regards.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.