I am new to Xporter and trying to solve a problem. I am trying to make a template to export a Jira a ticket that maps to the attribute of a referenced object in a custom Jira field.
We have a Jira custom field in our ticketing system to select an Insight object called "Location". This "location" is the specific place where work is being done.
In Insight, the "Location" object has an attribute called "Facility". This "Facility" attribute is a referenced object type, and has its own attributes. One is "Hospital".
Using Xporter, I can map to attributes of the "Location" to get an attribute populated into my template, since it exists as a custom field in Jira. I use ${Location.Facility}.
Basically I need to populate the "Hospital" attribute onto the Xporter template, based on the "Facility" reference that is derived when selecting the "Location" custom field in Jira.
So maybe something like ${Location.Facility.Hospital}, even though "Hospital" is an attribute of "Facility" and not "Location". (i tried that and it doesn't work...)
