I am attempting to write a scripted field in ScriptRunner that will return a value of "Yes" or "No" based on whether or not a given issue has any link relationships to any issues in a specific project.
For example, I can find these issues in JQL by running the query: issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf("project = MYPROJECT")
So now what I want to do, is return a value of "Yes" for a scripted field on all issues matching this condition.
Most of what I'm reading is talking about inward or outward links, or links of a certain type, and my links could be inward OR outward, and could be any relationship. I just need this field to tell me whether or not the issue has a linked issue in MYPROJECT for reporting purposes.
If anyone has any example code, I'm kind of stuck at where to even start since I am not looking for a specific type of link.