Hi,
I'm new to permissions so this may be obvious. I am trying to allow all users that are defined as scrum masters to be able to start sprints.
They can start sprints for any boards that do not have complex filters on but we have team boards (boards filtered by team names) which are complex filter boards.
These boards the scrum masters are unable to manage sprint (hovering over the start sprint button brings up the tool tip "You need the Manage Sprints permission for all projects in the origin board to manage this sprint.").
As far as I can tell, I have added the scrum master group to every single permission scheme we have so all projects should have them assigned with the manage sprint permission yet they still are unable to start sprints on the team boards. We are currently on version 7.1 server.
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am at a loss here.