I am trying to add a transition to a status in a workflow and get this error: common.forms.ajax.unauthorised.alert. What does it mean and what do I need to do to correct it.
Hi @Angie Elliott
I'm not entirely sure, but the "unauthorised" part makes me think that your authentication token may have expired. I'd try to log out and log in again and then performing your action again.
If that doesn't work, try deleting your browser cookies and log in again.
It's a wild guess, but if that doesn't work I think it may be helpful to check the server logs to see if there's more information there.
Kind regardsJorden
That did the trick. Thanks so much for your help!
Glad to hear that worked.
Would you mind marking my answer as the accepted solution? This way it'll help others to easily see it when they should experience the same error. Thanks in advance!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.