1. go to /secure/admin/LookAndFeel!default.jspa2. and i dont see colors to change
Hi @b641039
Did this only happen after you upgraded to Jira 8.6.1 from a previous version? We ran into this problem as well when upgrading from Jira 7.x to 8.x.
If you enter safe mode, you will see the Look and Feel page loads properly again. I believe an add-on is causing issues with Jira loading the Look and Feel page.
Unfortunately I haven't gone through my add-ons to see which is the culprit but I suggest trying to set your site to Safe Mode to see if the Look and Feel page loads properly for you.
Just a bit of an update if you're still running into this issue. I've found the cause for this bug. I had an app called "My ToDo" installed. After disabling "My ToDo", the Look and Feel section started to load properly again.
You might want to check to see if you also have this app installed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.