I am a Super Admin and I no longer see the export in the More Actions....Has something changed in the last few days? I was able to do this on February 27th 2020.
I have tried this for Initiatives, features and stories....
Hi @Ann Bouvier ,
The Export functionality is working in other instances. I recommend you check the Roles settings to see if someone else turned it off.
The setting is located in Administration -> Roles -> Select Role (Super Admin for you) -> ADDITIONAL OPTIONS -> PERMISSIONS -> Export Stories/Task/Features.
Alternatively, try clearing your cache.
Regards,Peter
See the most recent release notes. In order to separate some of the roles that the Super Admin had, there were additional configuration options.
And we had Export set to off by default because we weren't sure how many companies were using it.
Yup that was it @Peter Jessen Thanks for your help.
@Ann Bouvier Be sure to check that this is toggled on for any other role that may need import/export in your environment.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.