Hi All,
Could you please assist me: I can't figure out how to add a comment to a particular page version? PS: Found this one: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-52704
@Zakhar Khrystych Hello! Is this a Confluence question? If so, I can move it to that collection, so that you get the best possible answers. 😄
Hi Zakhar,
It looks that you can only add comments to the current version of the page in Confluence. Unless you restore a previous version, there is no option available to make comments to those previous versions. As a workaround, you can always comment on the current version on the pare with reference to that particular page version.
Hi Kate,Thank you for your answer.Early there was the following UI where I could add a comment of the last page changes. Now I see "Publish" and "Publish without notifying watchers"And thank you for workaround as well.
Hello @Community ManagerYes, you are right, this question relates Confluence.Could you please move this one?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.