When I upgrade with the bin file, I go to the extract file and say “/usr/local/confluence/current/jre/./._bin 、Could not create this file. Shall I try again?”. I look in the directory and there is no jre directory
Your instance of Confluence is currently being upgraded.
Checking if Confluence has been shutdown...
Backing up the Confluence installation directory
backup-2020_03_01.zip
backup-2020_02_16.zip
Backing up the Confluence home directory
backup-2020_03_01.zip
com.install4j.runtime.beans.actions.files.CreateZipFileAction failed
Ignore [i, Enter], Quit [q]
Deleting the previous Confluence installation directory...
Extracting files ...
./._bin
/usr/local/confluence/current/jre/./._bin
Could not create this file. Shall I try again?
Yes [y], Cancel [c]
/usr/local/confluence/current/jre/./._bin
Could not create this file. Shall I try again?
Yes [y], Cancel [c]
/usr/local/confluence/current/jre/./._bin
Could not create this file. Shall I try again?
Yes [y], Cancel [c]
y
/usr/local/confluence/current/jre/./._bin
Could not create this file. Shall I try again?
Yes [y], Cancel [c]
y
/usr/local/confluence/current/jre/./._bin
Could not create this file. Shall I try again?
Yes [y], Cancel [c]
c
Rolling back changes ...