hi,
I have the following issue. I'm trying to create a dashboard that includes the "Column Order" gadget which uses a filter that I would like to share with other people. Something along the lines of:
project in (PROJECTONE, PROJECTTWO) AND resolution = Unresolved AND
assignee in (EMPTY) ORDER BY createdDate DESC
When sharing this dashboard with other people there is an issue when they don't have access to one of the projects in the JQL. The gadget will report the following error:
The selected filter filter-12345 has an error: A value with ID '10383'
does not exist for the field 'project'..
When looking at the created JQL for this user, it seems that the PROJECTONE (for which the user has no access) was translated to the internal JIRA code:
project in (10383, PROJECTTWO) AND resolution = Unresolved AND
assignee in (EMPTY) ORDER BY createdDate DESC
Does anyone know about a solution? Or has had the same issue?
thanks!
Jacques.