Where can I find the source code for the troubleshooting article blueprint. I am working on something similar to that where I am developing a blueprint that forces the users to use labels for their pages. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I will see if I can open up the bitbucket repo for this plugin.
In the meantime, you can find all our blueprint source jars in our maven repository. The troubleshooting article blueprint is in a plugin called the confluence knowledge base.
Other blueprints we bundle with by default are the confluence business blueprints, confluence software blueprints and confluence space blueprints plugins.
Cheers,Agnes
This repo has been opened up for read access now:
https://bitbucket.org/atlassian/confluence-knowledge-base
Thanks a lot Agnes!
Hi Agnes, I see the knowledge base blueprints source from bitbucket was opened for read only, is there a chance this can be done for the Business blueprints. I'm trying to figure out how to use the the restictions on a blueprint and the file list offers something that might help
Thanks
Hi Isaac, I've opened up the business blueprints too for read access. Hope it helps.
Agnes
Thanks Agnes
Hi,
i would like to create a troubleshooting article for every space. How can i find the code? The link above is not availbale
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.