Hi,
I'm using smart commits from my command line when working with my repos and I find it to be quite useful, especially when updating JIRA tickets
My only problem with it is when I look at the commit messages in Bitbucket it lists the smart commit command as part of the commit message. Which looks terrible when you view it in the BB GUI
Example
Lets say I issue the following commit message from bash:
git commit -am 'DEVOPS-380 #comment Test Comment 1'
If I then view the message in my JIRA ticket I see it as:
Test Comment 1
If I look at the commit history in Bitbucket I see it as:
DEVOPS-380 #comment Test Comment 1
I don't want the '#comment' command to appear in my commit history in Bitbucket - I assume this NOT what you want the functionality to do either?
Bitbucket Version - "Atlassian Bitbucket v6.4.1"
Thanks