I am changing the LDAP server used by the company. The LDAP currently configured in JIRA is a "Microsoft Active Directory (Read Only, with Local Groups)", and I am using nested groups in JIRA, so that a local group contains several LDAP groups.
If I configure the new LDAP in JIRA in the first position, neither the user memberships nor the nested group memberships are preserved, so I would need to know how can I migrate those memberships so that JIRA uses the new LDAP the configuration of memberships are the same as if JIRA was using the old LDAP.
I found an article (https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/move-local-group-memberships-between-directories-in-jira-server-289277867.html), which indicates the "workaround" for I can migrate user memberships to another LDAP, but I have not seen in "JIRA CLI plugin" documentation any command to be able to do that same migration with the nested groups.
How can I migrate JIRA nested groups to another LDAP server?