My organization's Confluence instance (v6.15.4) uses LDAP for authentication. Currently we have 4 user groups in Confluence that fall under the Licensed Users category, including a read-only group. As an admin, I receive requests to allow access for specific users and I do this by adding them to one of these groups ("confluence-users"). When we near the license limit my team and I review our record-keeping spreadsheet that tells us the last login of users. If they have not logged in for 6 months or more we remove them from the user group so that they no longer consume a license.
This hasn't been very efficient because my team and I have been receiving an influx of requests due to project demand. I wanted to see if there was a way to check this information in the backend so that we don't have to keep going back to the spreadsheet.
Thank you,
Rehnuma