Gentlemen, I cannot get the mirror to stop "SubGit Installing" when we're trying to move forward.
I have tried the steps listed here
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/225156/uninstall-svn-importer-plugin
to no avail, also upgrading Stash to v.2.8.4 and the SVN Mirror plugin to v2.0.6 did not help the matter, it's still saying the SubGit is installing.... the failure message is as follows...
Chris Irwin
'develop' rejected (non-fast-forward)Counting objects: 1319, done.Delta compression using up to 4 threads.Total 1074 (delta 656), reused 0 (delta 0)remote: Commit rejected: SubGit installation is in progress.remote: Commits will be allowed as soon as SubGit installation is completed.remote: error: hook declined to update refs/heads/developerror: failed to push some refs to 'http://chris.irwin@stash001:7990/scm/epar/dashboard.git
3:44 PM
Thoughts on this one, we're at a near standstill on a code review....
Hi TJ,
Have you contacted Subgit? I've sent them a Twitter message which usually works:
https://twitter.com/charlesofarrell/status/406992206856060928
Cheers,
Charles
The issue is fixed in SVN Mirror Add-on version 2.0.7.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.