I have a locally installed Jira system (v8.4.3) that has many workflows that have broken resolutions of unresolved when the task is in the final state of Closed, Finished, Done, Cancelled, etc.
For the most part I have been able to fix the problem by creating a closed to closed transition with a change to a resolution of complete and fixing the broke transitions.
A couple projects are giving the message. You do not have permission to perform a bulk transition on the selected ## issues." I have looked at permissions schemes and I am definitely allowed to transition and have done so on task types of "task" it is just "vendor quote" giving me an issue.
I have looked at workflows and do not see any conditions or validations on any transitions into closing an issue. The only thing I see is on transition from Ready for Delivery to Closed we are popping up and attachment and comment screen.
Where else can I look for why I am not permitted to transition the single issue type?
Happy to provide more information or screen shots if clarification is needed.