I'm trying to organize our (relatively) new confluence site into a logical fashion before it really gets going. I'd like to create a handful of new "Space Templates" I'm not sure if that is quite the correct term.
More specifically, I want to create some additional options for the type of space users can create (i.e. the options available in the first dialog box that pops up when a user clicks "Create Space")
Currently I've only got the four built-in options (blank space, knowledge base, documentation space, and team space), but I can't even figure out where those are listed, let alone how to create new ones.
So far the only documentation I have been able to find is on creating page templates. I've found the "System Templates" under global Templates, but there is no option to create new ones (and I'm not sure that's where I should create them, since the others aren't listed there).
Have I just been looking in the wrong places? Or is this not actually possible?