Is there an option to turn on a column for the backlog in Next-Gen? I could create a column to "Ready for Development" or "To Do" but that seems like a bit of double-handing.
Hello David,
Welcome to the community.
My apologies, but I think that I've misunderstood your questions, what do you mean exactly when you say 'turn on a column'? Would it be to just create a new column or enable the backlog feature?
If you are looking to enable the backlog feature, you can just follow these steps:
If you would like to know more, I strongly recommend checking the documentation below:
Please give a try and let me know if it helps.
Cheers,
Carlos
Welcome to the community, I hope you are having a good day!
From what it seems, you would like to enable the Backlog feature on a next-gen project, right?
To enable or disable the backlog please follow these steps:
I strongly recommend checking the documentation below about backlog:
Please give a try and let me know if it helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.