We are using the Default Notification Scheme for all of our projects. I'm not receiving notification from one project when I create a ticket or move a ticket. Another project with the same notification scheme I'm getting notification via email. What is going on? Am I missing something?
@Shah Baloch
Check your profile. You are likely opted out of receiving notifications for changes you make.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/managing-your-user-profile-939938953.html
Neither I or other employee opted out, I don't have any idea that then why I was getting notifications from another project. Like we have an ABC project and XYZ project, both are using the same notification scheme. I got notifications from ABC when I created an issue but not in XYZ. I never made any changes in the preference section. I would like to know what is causing this. Thank you for your quick reply.
Sounds like a role issue then if they are sharing the same notification scheme. I would check to make sure you are in the same role(s) in each project.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.