All,
I remember listening to a few podcasts stating the intent of purchasing Agile craft was to expand and integrate closer with Jira. I can't find any references to product direction. Is there an updated product roadmap published? My company is trying to decide if keeping Jira Align is in our best interest.
Hi @Jenny Holderness , integrating closer with Jira is still a key focus for Jira Align. The best way to learn more is to reach out to your TAM / Solution Architect or Customer Success Manager to set up a meeting to review our product roadmap.
In the meantime, is there a particular pain point your organization is currently experiencing with the Jira Align - Jira connector?
our main pain point is capacity and demand planning. We are evaluating if we need to purchase other tools. I am doing research in this community to see what others are doing. Also is there a way to export the Jira align data into other tools such as Tableau?
@Jenny Holderness we have some upcoming work around resource planning-- would you be willing to hop on a call with the Jira Align Product team so we can explore how your organization is currently handling these functions?
Absolutely, Please send me an invite and I will ensure the proper folks are on the call
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.