Using Jira 4.12
I'm configuring Jira to allow creation and comments via email - so far so good, I can create an issue via email, but there are 2 problems that I'm struggling to solve:
1. The emails are being deleted from the inbox - we're assuming that Jira is doing this. Is there any way that it can be stopped?
2. Comment via email is nto working. I'm replying via Outlook 2007 (html and plain text) however the comments are not being written to the ticket. I've noticed the following in stdout_yyyymmdd.log:
2011-11-03 11:58:55,798 JiraQuartzScheduler_Worker-3 WARN ServiceRunner MY_SERVICE [service.util.handler.AbstractMessageHandler] Received message carrying this JIRA instance fingerprint (0c8e0efb1864c3197a02c366be7c4395)
There's nothing else in the logs, and no bounced back email, so I'm at a loss where to go next - unless I need to create a seperate comment listener service?
any thoughts?
thanks in advance, any guidance or pointers gratefully accepted
Cheers
Paul