Hi,
We evaluating Jira in some pilot projects but having a problem with simple use cases. I hope someone could tell us how this is setup in Jira, must be a basic question I know, but was not able to find any answer on the Atlassian pages and related blogs.
h2. Customer rating on tickets
What we want to do is having the ability that a customer can rate issues in a KANO analysis way.
What we wanted to do: Import all customers as tickets and create links from the stakeholder issue to the technical issue. But unfortunately I don't see a way to attach a property to this link where I can save the value.
h2. Customer ticket ID
Similar like above. We need to to link a customer (stakeholder issue ticket) with a technical ticket (bug or feature request) and store the ticket ID of the customer for this relation. Again we thought this can be done with attributes on links, but I don't see how to create them.
Without the ability to track the customer IDs I can't report the contractual status to our customers, this would be a showstopper. Same for product management if they are not able to give ratings for individual customers.
I would really appreciate if someone can educate me an tell me what I'm doing wrong. It must be so obvious...
Thanks
Mark