Hola.
I have problems setting up Jira on the internet.
I had it correctly configured between them when I was in private mode.
Now I have different errors, although it is partially functional.
Errors in JIRA:
In the Dashboard, I get the following error: __MSG_gh.gadget.sprint.burndown.title__ of the different gadgets. Other related errors, gh.gadget.sprint.error.can.not.find.sprint

Assistance and troubleshooting tools, I get the following errors:

The following scheme is part of my server with JIRA and Confluence, and another proxy web server, with redirection from outside to private servers.

I also attached the configuration of the jira server.xml file, and the SRV02 vhost, and the srv01 vhost, to see if you can help me see where I have the problem.
SERVER.XML JIRA
<Connector port="8888" relaxedPathChars="[]|" relaxedQueryChars="[]|{}^\`"<>"
maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" connectionTimeout="20000" enableLookups="false"
maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" protocol="HTTP/1.1" useBodyEncodingForURI="true" redirectPort="8443"
acceptCount="100" disableUploadTimeout="true" bindOnInit="false"
proxyName="jira.mycompany.com" proxyPort="443" scheme="https"/>
SRV02 VHOST_JIRA
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName jira.mycompany.com
ServerAlias jira.mycompany.com
ServerAdmin webmaster@localhost
DocumentRoot /var/www/html
ProxyRequests Off
ProxyPreserveHost Off
ProxyVia Off
<Proxy *>
Require all granted
</Proxy>
ProxyPass / http://localhost:8888/
ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8888/
ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/error.log
CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/access.log combined
</VirtualHost>
SRV01 VHOST_JIRA
<ifModule mod_ssl.c>
<VirtualHost *:443>
ServerName jira.mycompany.com
ServerAlias jira.mycompany.com
DocumentRoot /var/www/default
SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateFile /..........
SSLCertificateKeyFile /.............
SSLCertificateChainFile /............
ProxyRequests Off
ProxyPreserveHost On
ProxyPass "/" "http://private_jira_ip:8888/"
ProxyPassReverse "/" "http://private_jira_ip:8888/"
Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
</VirtualHost>
</IfModule>
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName jira.mycompany.com
ServerAlias jira.mycompany.com
Redirect permanent / https://jira.mycompany.com
Header set Access-Control-Allow-Origin "*"
</VirtualHost>
atlassian-jira.log
2020-02-25 13:20:27,357+0100 HealthCheck:thread-6 ERROR my.username 697x46x5 1judpnw 192.168.102.10,192.168.100.15,0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 /rest/troubleshooting/1.0/check/my.username [c.a.t.j.healthcheck.support.GadgetFeedUrlHealthCheck] An error occurred when performing the Gadget feed URL healthcheck
org.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException: Connect to jira.mycompany.com:443 [jira.mycompany.com/private_jira_ip] failed: Conexión rehusada (Connection refused)
at org.apache.http.impl.conn.DefaultHttpClientConnectionOperator.connect(DefaultHttpClientConnectionOperator.java:159)
at org.apache.http.impl.conn.PoolingHttpClientConnectionManager.connect(PoolingHttpClientConnectionManager.java:373)
at org.apache.http.impl.execchain.MainClientExec.establishRoute(MainClientExec.java:381)
at org.apache.http.impl.execchain.MainClientExec.execute(MainClientExec.java:237)
at org.apache.http.impl.execchain.ProtocolExec.execute(ProtocolExec.java:185)
at org.apache.http.impl.execchain.RetryExec.execute(RetryExec.java:89)
at org.apache.http.impl.execchain.RedirectExec.execute(RedirectExec.java:111)
at org.apache.http.impl.client.InternalHttpClient.doExecute(InternalHttpClient.java:185)
at org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:83)
at org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:108)
at org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:56)
at com.atlassian.troubleshooting.jira.healthcheck.support.GadgetFeedUrlHealthCheck.check(GadgetFeedUrlHealthCheck.java:56)
at com.atlassian.troubleshooting.healthcheck.impl.PluginSuppliedSupportHealthCheck.check(PluginSuppliedSupportHealthCheck.java:49)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Conexión rehusada (Connection refused)
at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:350)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:206)
at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:188)
at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
at org.apache.http.conn.ssl.SSLConnectionSocketFactory.connectSocket(SSLConnectionSocketFactory.java:339)
at org.apache.http.impl.conn.DefaultHttpClientConnectionOperator.connect(DefaultHttpClientConnectionOperator.java:142)
Thanks