Hi All
I am hoping that someone would kindly be able to assist please. Within a JIRA instance there are a few projects. One of which has over a million issues in it. When I publish a workflow to an existing scheme or switch schemes for any of the smaller projects, I have no issue. BUT, when trying to do the same on the large project, it processes for just over an hour, then I get this "Another page that says 'Secure Connection Failed", with this url https://<servernam>/secure/project/SelectProjectWorkflowSchemeStep2!default.jspa?draftMigration=true&projectId=10010&schemeId=15202"...
This could be a 'timeout' exception.
There are no errors in any of the logs. sql logging was enabled as well during the process, but it was looking fine, until a certain point where you no longer seen related lines for SelectProjectWorkflowSchemeStep2...an example is
/secure/project/SelectProjectWorkflowSchemeStep2!default.jsp
a 1144ms "SELECT JI.ID FROM public.jiraissue JI INNER JOIN public.OS_WFENTRY WE ON JI.WORKFLOW_ID = WE.ID WHERE
((JI.issuetype='10202') AND (JI.PROJECT IN ('10010') )) AND (WE.NAME <> xxx' )"
Any assistance in this matter will be highly appreciated.
Thanking you
Tasneem