I am creating a global template.
I am trying to add some pictures to the template, but it does not work.
How can i do it?
@amiram.fuerst , Attachments are not supported in Templates. You should attach your files to a Page, and add them as an image via the Insert menu.
Hope it helps.
Do i use "search other pages"?
Do i have to fill the name of the attachment or the name of a page? i tried to search for a specific attachment, and failed.
Yes. Insert > Files > Search on other pages to embed the file or image. You should be able to find your files either typing the page or file name.
Which version are you in? Have you checked the permissions and whether the files are actually attached to the pages?
Confluence Version 7.0
I am trying to do so, but it does not find the png file name i type in Search
*this is an attachment to another page , in a different space, where i have full permissions (i have created this page)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.